If you can’t do it well do you not do it at all? That’s SHS this week. I hummed and hawed over whether to participate this week with little inspiration and a mellow mindset. But for some reason, decided to pull something together this morning…by the way this is what this morning looks like.
The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
|Silly Self Portraits-kept this one reserve for when it’s the only thing that explains how I feel|
|Well, besides photography…and blogging…I would have to go with drinking coffee. Does that count?|
|This morning’s necessary shiny.|
|I have a little obsession with fruit and veg…especially when they look like this and all happen to colour coordinate|
Next Week’s items
- Facial Feature (Sacha’s suggestion)
- Shadow (Sacha’s suggestion)
- Spicy (Kat’s suggestion)
- Gold (Kat’s suggestion)
- Fabric (Christian’s suggestion)
Leave a Reply