- Ella will be able to put her glasses on by herself
- Ella will be comfortable with school routines. For example, lunch time routine.
- Ella will be able to identify numbers (1,2,3, et.)
- Ella will be able to write her name independently.
- Ella will be able to understand the first/then concept with letter sounds. For example, Dog starts with duh.
- And finally, we will work on patterns a,b,b,a,b,b, etc.
- Rain pants for those kids that just can’t stay out of the puddles
- Writing a story for the teacher to read when it’s her turn for “Show and Tell”
- Noise cancelling headphones (I don’t know if we are going to do this for a couple of reasons but I think they are really great for some kids)
- A book with pictures and names of people (and dog) Ella lives with.
- A comfort toy for when they just need a little extra emotional care.
- Donating toys to the classroom that your child is interested in playing with.
(If you have ideas, please comment below – I know a lot of parents who would be grateful.)
|Dr. Ella at your service 🙂|
Leave a Reply