I have done this a couple of times but the reality is, it is usually Sunday before I start thinking about it and don’t have time. But given that this weekend was indeed a “weekend” in the adorned sense of the word I tried to make it happen.
The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
- Mainly One Color
- Around the Home (Paper Heart Camera prompt)
- Reflection (Kamana’s suggestion)
- Writing (Kamana’s suggestion)
- Water (Kamana’s suggestion)