- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
|The floor of our flat in Paris|
|St. Pancras Train Station|
|Stitch- what some might have after they climb the stairs to our flat on the 6th floor.|
|yes, that is a canon in the background, at the Tower of London…you just never know when you’ll need bubbles.|
- Something that makes or made you smile
- Ancient or Antique
- In the Sun
Leave a Reply