Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos hosts:
I always find it is a fun little exercise to get out there and intentionally take photos of things I would normally not think to. Not only that but part of the rules is to comment on other peoples’ photos which builds community, gives you feedback and helps you to give feedback to others. If you are “into” photography or just want some practice with your camera I encourage you to give it a try.
The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
- Stacked Up (Honey Mommy‘s suggestion)
- Winter Wonderland (Honey Mommy‘s suggestion)
- Sweet (Honey Mommy and Sacha’s suggestion)
- Hole (Sacha’s suggestion)
- Frozen (Sacha’s suggestion)