The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
Well, I went off the beaten path a little bit this week as we were back into our regular routine here at the Ewert household which left less time to explore with Audrey (my camera). I think there were some fun times anyway; here are my interpretations for this week.
|I couldn’t resist because I love this picture. Not stacked up but stacked horizontally.|
|A lake we found in Cambridge and yet it is all fenced off for private use only. Tragedy really. I had to hold my camera above the chain link fence to get this picture.|
|The original English Sticky Toffee Pudding|
|key hole that is.|
Next week why don’t you join the fun!!
The items are:
- Black and White
- A Day in My Life
- Four (suggested approach: a set of four photos that go together…four photos of your pet, around your house, scenery, whatever you like)