The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge.
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (we have so many new participants each week, this is the only way I know to be inclusive).
- Have fun!
- Eyelashes (Ginger’s suggestion)
- Paint (Ginger’s suggestion)
- Leaf Veins (Rosie’s suggestion)
- Faceless Portrait (Rosie’s suggestion – you might consider applying Paper Heart Camera’s self portrait prompt: “soft”)
Leave a Reply