It may be the earl grey tea and biscotti, the fact that my house is clean, or the beauty that has taken over this frozen tundra but for whatever reason the view today is marvelous.
I will avoid much explanation and just say that the weekend is looking pretty good from Monday’s perspective. Highlights include:
1. A Girl’s night filled with Christmas baking, red wine, delectable cheese, Jane Austen and some amazing women.
2. Warm coffee and fresh cinnamon buns at the Tea house
3. The Three Hills Christmas Market: community, music and art. Be sure to check out Chickadee Swing and Three Acorns for some great christmas gifts.
4. Patron of the Arts reception to say a big thank you to all of the Arts Academy’s donors and volunteers. Thank you again for investing in your the arts and your community.
5. Home For Christmas Concert: homespun stories of Christmas past, choir,strings, bells and brass.
6. The First Sunday of Advent
The light also reminds us that we are called to be light in a world filled with darkness as we reflect the light of God’s grace to others.”
7. The Wonder Years Conference put on by Ups and Downs: inspiration, encouragement, friends and the leaders of tomorrow. Thanks to Amber and team for all the work that went into the planning of such a great and beneficial event. And thank you Arlene for the highlights.
Happy Monday Everyone!